Haa . Ape tengok-tengok?

hit counter

”I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart,
we will always find a way to get back to each other..”

Bucket of happiness


 السلام عليكم ♥

Lately, I was distracted by so many things.. but thank to Him that never apart from me, ALLAH. I braced myself through the midst of sadness and weakness alone. What makes me become stronger is I keep crying and praying. I cried because I realized how is it feel to be alone without people you always depending on, making patterns and sharing moments together, always have shoulder to cry on.

 The heart is a fragile thing, everything affects the heart. Being emotional and sensitive is not a crime, it's a human thing to do. Be kind now, for everything that you've given you'll get it back.

All it took was patience. Patience to let the bad things pass. Patience to find peace and serenity. Because with patience you grow stronger and with patience, Allah will prosper you with happiness and peace that you've been wanting. With patience, you'll gain strength and with patience you'll re own your self-respect once more. 

Wait, I don't want to talk about torture. it's about the bucket of happiness. Right?

_________________________________________________________________________________

A picture might tells a thousands words, but not everything in the pictures tell the truth of our deep inside feeling. 






AlhamduLILLAH alaa kulli hal..

_____________________________________________________________________________________



belog hehangat!