Haa . Ape tengok-tengok?

hit counter

”I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart,
we will always find a way to get back to each other..”

A month of mixed feeling


(my obsession)

Assalamualaikum.

It's been a hectic week or a hectic month to me. It seems everything had changed since I don't use phone and no internet. What I feel is the huge barbarously sun shining and it warming my skin, with the smell of ocean blown to me by the wind, hearing the wind and ocean singing.. As I watch the trees dance, tears ran down my chicks. I sense that I think I'm longing something,someone or what it could be?

I wish I could run away from all this turbulence and torture. But I can't, because He know that I'm so strong to face what He want me to. I'm glad and bloody grateful because I sense that He never leave me and never apart from me. I'm nothing without Him. I cried, I share everything with Him. How does it feel?  

The more I make mistakes, the more I learned from them. I feel no worthy sometime, but I forced myself to keep pushing on what I've been wanted for too long . Sometimes, I'll become super lazy and cried without any reason. It's my fault, truly. This retarded should be thrown away. It's not an option, it's a must. I don't know what to do, but I hope I'll figure it out soon. That's all

thank you John Mayer for the slow dancing in a burning room.  Don't you think we shoulda learned somehow?

belog hehangat!