Haa . Ape tengok-tengok?

hit counter

”I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart,
we will always find a way to get back to each other..”

Day Of Bliss dan selamat tinggal sekejap

AlhamduLILLAH.. A day of bliss.

Salam AidilAdha to all muslimin and muslimat. May ALLAH bless us :)
15/10/2013 - Pinky day. 

Syukran Jazilan to grandma. She held a marhaban for Nuha and Raya Haji kenduri. I would like to thank to all of them. Night before Raya Haji, they'd perform solat Hajat for UPSR,PMR AND SPM candidates in our family. Really appreciate it so much.
 malangnya aku takde malam tu, g jenjalan kat kamdar ngorat abang bangla. hehe takdela, cari kain satin nk buat tilam Nuha. takkan nak pakai tilam yg ade gmbr teddy bear kecik kecik tu, lari dari tema pink. hehe



Merah jambu mmg seswai untuk pumpuan tapi nape ade jgk budak over pakai spek dgn nmpk rmbt kat depan ni hehe 


Nasib baik muat tau semua ni dalam 1 kamera. Uuuu rindu dah korang semua :(


A last minute work. Well, it work at least.
 patutnya letak gmbr aku kecik2, baru la happening.. hehe


My cousins put much effort on decorating it. hehe Thanks a lot everyone! Syukran kathiran.. 
ade tak space ntk aku masuk dlm tu agaknye.. memang tak la hehe


My sister and Nuha An-Nisa'. I wish I can be like my sister one day. A woman full with patience and never complain about she had gone the hard one. She is down to earth woman. I respect her for that :) Grateful to have a sister like her.


Sleep tight, Nuha An-Nisa' ♥

_______________________________________________________________________

perbualan si comel dan pakcik tua 

pakcik tua : how was ur preparation? how was it? are you ready for it?

si comel : I don;t know.. but I try my best, uncle. sometimes, what I memorize it tend to forget. I thought that maybe I was lacking of preparation. nervous tu sangatlah ada

pakcik tua : nervous is only a barrier to u. nervous atau tak, u have to face it betul tak? kamu tak boleh elak dari bende tu. now, u have to put aside that nervous and just relax and do the best.

si comel : I wonder If I have that feeling, uncle. I really want that feeling, cuma there so many things interrupt me nowadays. 

pakcik tua : just put that everything away for awhile and no nervous. no memorize, well you have to memorize but if you memorize then you don't have any effort on understood something, what will you get?. you have to understand it. if you memorize it, but you don;t understand it. you will tend to forget. I will tell you the truth. if you get the question, once you memorize and you forget.. you will blank. u have to understand it. buat yang terbaik.

si comel pun senyum dan beredar.. 
_________________________________________________________________________________






k la. sampai situ je kot, insyaALLAH lepas SPM kita jumpe lagi eik. byebye semuanya~ doakan moga diri ini dapat keputusan yang mumtazah dan cemerlang, InsyaALLAH. moga segala urusan dipermudahkan oleh Dia, ALLAH S.W.T.. Ameen ya ROBB.. InsyaALLAH..

Assalamualaikum..~

belog hehangat!