Haa . Ape tengok-tengok?

hit counter

”I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart,
we will always find a way to get back to each other..”

o r a n g e ~


( with beloved )

homie here means like calling your friend instead by calling their full name.. is this necessary? 

Assalamualaikum..
 it's been a long time I didn't update my blog because too many tings were undone. So, I need to make up all those things. I didn't know when all this undone things will be end.

In this hectic month, I spend mostly my time with books and friends because that is what  school's life are for. I wanted to encourage myself writing and speaking in English because I think I need to improve my ability in writing and speaking just to make sure I can make a good conversation. Plus, the Arabic Language. I don't think it is a waste because I feel guilty if I neglect them and use them only during my school time. I think it is very useful for my entire whole life. What's the use if 12 years I learned them and I didn't do anything with it?
 Speaking about language, I just finished 11 from 26 paper. I didn't expect much but I already done my best and now I have to tawakkal in everything to Him, The Merciful One.. ALLAH..

Apart from that, Im now an auntie. that happiness you just can't describe with words but more than words! Well, that's all for this sorrow evening. I will continue back when I feel I want to.. Oh another 15 papers to go! Biologos for tonight, maybe? How Im so excited with the biologos word?

Ilalliqa' Ma'assalamah!

belog hehangat!