Haa . Ape tengok-tengok?

hit counter

”I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart,
we will always find a way to get back to each other..”

Bucket of Joy

Assalamualaikum.
Hello I'm back to the bussiness. After the long journey, I finally reached home. Now I can share my bucket of joy moment with my Brother-in-law's family. I joined their family day since last year. Last year was held in Cameron Highland. This year was held in Morib, Selangor. I never been there but it's quite happening too! It was a water theme park just like in Sunway Lagoon, Wonderland , A'Famosa Water World,etc. But this water theme park is actually suitable for children that under age.


At the balcony




Do you dare to walk alone in the middle of the night?


My sister and Nuha An-nisa'.

At the end of the day before we went to the Glen Marie, we visited the Backyard Monster and Dinosaur in Putrajaya. 






kuchi kuchi meow meow




Hello! Nice to meet you 




Do you ever have this size of shoes?








Kutu Bambu. hehehe




teman sejati sejak tadika lagi



Spectacular view at Tasik Putrajaya




solat kat Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque. hehe



Masjid Putra at Putrajaya


This is where Dato' Seri Najib Razak work. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

That's all for today!
AlhamduLILLAH.




belog hehangat!